Friday 1 June 2007

June already!

Hasn't that gone fast!?!

I had a June 3rd deadline to have Rhiannon's communion/confirmation dress finished... and I've made it with days to spare! (well, I still need to do the hand finishing on the jacket, but that's only a half hour job) Photos are here.

Moving the website to the new domain and server seems to have mostly gone ok, there are a couple of niggly errors still, but they don't affect the working of the cart, just look bad. I'm still working on finding out what the problem is. (If you're a tech genius and can tell me how to fix it, please do, lol!! I'll give you a nappy!!)

So now, back to the grindstone to get some stock into the store and finish getting things organised for my special project - things should start happening pretty soon!!

No comments: