Thursday 7 June 2007

the Shop

Today I'm feeling totally miserable (horrid snotty cold that came out of nowhere!) so instead of trying to do anything constructive I thought I'd do some long overdue blog updating, and tell you about
It will be in the western suburbs of Brisbane, at River Hills - I don't have a set opening date yet, but will be updating (semi-)regularly on here as the fit-out progresses. If you hadn't guessed, lol, I'm pretty excited!!

There will be nappies (of course!) hopefully a good variety of brands of MCN and accessories.
Plus you will also be able to get all the supplies you need for making your own nappies - hemp, bamboo, PUL, microfleece, 80% cotton velour, snaps, velcro/touchtape, elastic, and more.
Maybe even wool and knitting gear ;o)
A snap service for snap repairs and/or snapping nappies you have sewn.
We're also looking at running small nappy sewing workshops if there is interest.
Plus lots more ever-evolving ideas!!

So there it is - a real-life shop, where you can see and pat the nappies before you buy them. Plus you can see and feel the fabrics, and ask questions about nappy making and fabric combinations etc.
And then take everything home with you straight away - no waiting for that fluffy-mail fix! What more could you want?? ;o)

1 comment:

Deb said...

How exciting - a real shop! I wish I lived somewhere I could visit.