Sunday 1 July 2007

"before" photos


I thought it would be cool to have a bit of a before and after record of the shop here on my blog. So here's the "before" shots ;o)


<-- This is the front of the shop


Ok, so I'm helping your imagination out with a very badly photoshopped logo image up there! But if you can imagine that that's a real sign, that's vaguely what it's likely to look like!


As you can see in the reflection, there's some parking spaces just accross from the door, and there's more around the corner to the right of that photo.








This is the view from the other side of the front window -->


I can see I'm going to just love cleaning all the glass!! Theoretically, this is where my desk/counter is going to be, and Hopefully I'll have some cool things up on the window to look at as well.





So then, moving inside the shop, you'll see we have a bit of work to do ;o)
The walls are going to be painted next weekend, but I have just a bit of cleaning to do first! (and we all know just how much I love cleaning, lol!!)

(excuse Mikey's sad look in the photo, lol, he'd been told off for running around like a lunatic!)


Then there's the back door of the shop, which opens into an arcade type thing, and last but not least, a picture of the sink ;o)
Which I am assured will be operational soon!

So that's what it looks like right now. Stay tuned in the next few weeks for an amazing transformation!! Hopefully we'll be on track and ready to open at the end of the month, but we'll see how it goes!

No comments: